Sunday 29 September 2013

Tinkering with.....Warlord's A9 & A10

 



 

These two have been lurking at the back of the workbench for a while, but now I've had chance to get them to the undercoat stage.

There are some mods to these:

a) Replace all handles with metal rods
b) Trim detail on track guards
c) Opened up turret and fabricated new hatches
d) Assorted stowage... something I've noticed generally is that an army on the move stows up, even the Brits. So assuming an army in retreat have added some add hoc bags and tarps.

The eagle eyed of you may notice the "mud" mix already added. I do an initial mix and apply before the track sections go one, this stands me in good stead for building up the texturing later on.






 

No comments:

Current FOR SALE items

1/56 Weasel
Will update soon, contact me for details


Blog Archive