Saturday 21 April 2012

Panzer-Lehr-Division's 316th Funklenk Panzer Company


Bit of a diversion, these two. I had two Tiger B (King Tiger - Porsche Turreted) pre-paints, not entirely sure of their origins, but clearly 1/76th, I wasnt really happy with them, so I decided to repaint to align with some excellent photo references I had found on the web whilst researching a another Tiger B commision,  The Porsche turretted Tigers saw limited use (and action) in with the  Panzer- Lehr, 316th Funklenk Panzer Company. There is now photographic evidence of most of their individual fates.

As you can see I painted tanks "10" and "11" as per the excellent illustrations on the following site:


and in line with the pictures at:


I've had my fun with these two now, so open to offers, before they go to the "reserves" drawer, or ebay......

As always loads of full fat pictures on my Flickr.








No comments:

Current FOR SALE items

1/56 Weasel
Will update soon, contact me for details


Blog Archive