Friday 9 November 2012

M10 Achilles Guards Armoured 21st ATR





Had a run on Tank Destroys recently, so this is the first of many, although I expect a good few are on the Warlord Games site already. This is the M10 17pdr Achilles from Warlord, comes with two headless crew moulded in the turret, a commander figure in metal and a choice of heads for all three. This one is made and painted as it comes (I'm not allowed to tinker too much with display stuff). Decals are a mixture of Archer Rub down, Company B, Fighting 48's and Dom's decals, although Warlord now have an extensive selection available which I will be trying out when some O.D paint drys...

For those that like the/my tinkered approach I will have some A* Eye Candy coming up in December.

As always, this one and hundreds of other examples of my work can be seen in my flickr galleries, link to the right >>>>>

One final plug if you click on subscribe you get a handy email with the blog contents promptly the morning after I post, what more can you ask for......



 

1 comment:

Jeremy Cullis said...

Great work Neil. I was wondering what colours do you usually paint your British armour?
Thanks
Jeremy

Current FOR SALE items

1/56 Weasel
Will update soon, contact me for details


Blog Archive